The San Diego Brewers Guild’s annual spring festival will take place on Saturday, May 4th, 2019 from 1 to 4 p.m. Join fellow craft beer aficionados in the heart of Downtown Vista Village to celebrate local craft breweries and musicians. You’ll have the opportunity to sample 100+ beers from more than 50 award-winning breweries, all while grooving to live musical performances and enjoying delicious eats from local eateries. Proceeds from this year's event will benefit TWO local nonprofits: North County Food Bank and the San Diego Brewers Guild, a nonprofit whose mission is to promote awareness and increase the visibility of fresh, locally brewed beer through education and participation in community events.
LIVE MUSICAL PERFORMANCES BY:
EXCLUSIVE VIP SECTION!
- Early entry at 12pm
- Access to our VIP section with rare beers, tables, chairs and shade near the main stage
- Catered lunch by When Pigs Fly BBQ
- Private restrooms
- Over 100 beers available for sampling
- Commemorative tasting cup
- VIP TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE THE DAY OF THE EVENT. Advance ticket pricing available until March 25, 2019.
Be sure to check back as we announce bands and breweries and for more #SDBeer updates follow us on Instagram @sdbrewers.
Rhythm & Brews 2018 from Paradeigm on Vimeo.