- First Course // Homemade pretzels with beer cheese paired with Cloud Stream Hazy IPA
This hazy IPA is packed with dazzling notes of red currant, passionfruit, and mango, cradled by a full-bodied and creamy mouthfeel, and followed by a smooth and drinkable finish. (1 x 16 oz. can)
- Second Course // Al Pastor brined chicken wings in a mango habanero glaze served with cilantro lime ranch and crudité paired with Limeberry Twist Gose Ale
A gose ale characterized by its refreshingly sour, deliciously fruity flavors that accentuate the brightness of limes and soft raspberry sweetness, all artfully balanced by a pinch of sea salt. (2 x 12 oz. cans)
- Third Course // Venison chili with jack cheese, spring onion, sour cream and cornbread crumble paired with .394 San Diego Pale Ale
A flavorful, malty Pale Ale that showcases a tropical fruit and citrus-forward hop character and slight caramel sweetness. (2 x 12 oz. cans)
- Fourth Course // Homemade caramel corn with pepitas (“Our version of crackerjacks”) paired with Barrel-aged Speedway Stout 2020
One of the highest customer-rated barrel-aged imperial stouts, we age our beer in premium bourbon barrels for an indefinite amount of time to achieve flavor maturity and balance. Notes of oak, vanilla, and bourbon add another level of complexity to this beer's already massive flavor profile of chocolate, locally roasted coffee, and roasted barley. (1 x 330mL bottle)
* Vegetarian menu available upon request *
Serves 2. Reheating instructions will be included. Guests have the option to either pick-up their dinner from AleSmith Brewing Company, or for a nominal fee, have the meal delivered to their residence.
Price & Delivery Info
Ticket Price: $80 All Inclusive (Beer + Food for Two)
For Delivery, add $10, which is included in the Delivery Ticket option.
Order by Monday, March 29 at 12 PM for Friday, April 2 (pickup or local delivery).
Local Delivery Radius is 30 Miles from MIHO in Kearny Mesa - Must show valid ID to receive the delivery. The delivery window is 4 pm - 6 pm on Friday, April 2.
If you select a Pickup Ticket, your beer dinner will be available at AleSmith Brewing Co. between 4 pm - 6 pm on Friday, April 2.