Experience five unique courses with dedicated beer pairings hosted by Anaheim Brewer Jarrod Davis and Chef Kevin Jones.
Fresh off our 3rd Anniversary in Anaheim, we’re continuing the celebration with a Beer Dinner and you’re invited. It’s the end of summer and we’re throwing a BBQ of sorts. But this ain’t your average backyard barbeque. Start with a Meet & Greet with Brewer Jarrod, inside our brewery. Then enjoy dinner, with five courses artfully paired to showcase the versatility and creativity of our favorite beverage: BEER. Brewer Jarrod and Chef Kevin will walk you through each pairing for an enticing experience from start to finish. Check out the menu below:
· First Course: Munich-Style Helles with Low Country Shrimp Boil: Jalapeno-Andouille Hushpuppies, Corn Pudding
· Second Course: Fair Dinkum Australian Pale Ale with Fried Chicken Biscuit Sliders: Buttermilk-Cheddar Biscuit, Pickles, Slaw, Hot Honey
· Third Course: Crazy Eyes Coffee Bock with Coffee Rubbed Wild Boar Ribs: Ancho BBQ Sauce, Sweet Potato Salad
· Fourth Course: Triple Play Triple IPA with Whiskey Glazed Beef Brisket: Pork Belly Baked Beans, Crispy Okra
· Fifth Course: That’s My Jam Raspberry/Blackberry Kettle Sour with Rhubarb-Strawberry Pie: Whipped Brie